Need some inspiration on what to wear at the office? Here are my favorite top 5 outfits you can wear!
- Wear a light blue dress shirt.
- Pair it with blue trousers and tie.
- Finish the look with a dark blue belt and matching shoes. Note: You can wear a brown or black belt and shoes.
Light and dark combination
- Wear a plain black dress shirt with a pair of light grey trousers.
- Add a dot or patterned tie.
- Finish the look with black leather shoes and belt.
- Wear a plain maroon or burgundy dress shirt with black trousers and tie.
- Add a black or dark brown belt and leather shoes.
- Finish the look with a silver watch.
- Wear a blue dress shirt, black trousers and black tie.
- Add a black belt and black Oxfords or Derbys.
- Finish the look a classic watch and cufflinks.
The vest look
- Wear a simple dress shirt and tie, and add a vest(blue, grey or black).
- Add a leather belt and matching colored dress shoes.
- Finish the look with a black tie.
There you have it!
These simple looks with carry you through your work week.
If you have any questions, let me know! To book your Style Session with me, click here!